Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quincy Taylor


Name: Quincy Dewayne Taylor
Born: July 12, 1969, Las Vegas
Height: 6'4"
Off Season Weight: 350 Competition Weight: 304
Chest: 63" Biceps: 24" Quads: 35" Waist: 34"

Quincy Taylor, Interviewed by Ron Avidan:

What is your full name, including middle name?
Quincy Dewayne Taylor. My mom named me after my dad that I really did not know at all. His name was Quincy Boldon, but I am named after my mother, Linda Faye Taylor. My mom had me when she was 19 years old. My aunt Ruby named my middle name Dewayne.

When and where were you born? Your Astrological Sign?
I was born on July 12, 1969, and raised in Las Vegas. My sign is Cancer.

Your height and weight (Normal / Contest)?
My height is 6'4". My off-season weight is around 350 pounds, and my last contest weight was 304. I really do not check my weight normally. I want to be as big as I can be. Its great to be huge, but you need to be hard. Look at Kevin Levrone and Shawn Ray. They are usually the smallest heights in the show, and they normally place higher than others. If you are big and conditioned, you are doing something well. But some of the biggest guys at the contests have not come as hard as they should be. That is why Kevin Levrone comes in and places high with beautiful symmetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment