Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yumon Eaton


Name: Yumon Eaton
Born: December 31, 1986
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 205

I have always been interested in sports, football especially. As a child I was always too small and fragile to play though. My mother feared that I would get hurt. When I got in high school and I was able to make a few decisions on my own, however, I decided to join the football team.

After my first year I was told by my coach that he would be moving me from cornerback to running back. I knew that I would need to gain some weight if I were to play running back at the varsity level, since I only weighed about 115lbs. I tried eating and various weight gaining plans, but nothing seemed to work. I have always had a super-fast metabolism, so eating alone wasn't going to get it. I knew what I needed to do, so I turned to weight training.

Training:

Monday - Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - Back & Biceps
Wed - Off
Thursday - Shoulders & Traps
Friday - Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment